Pictures from yesterday, my batteries of the camera died when I was uploading them to the computer. We now got acces to internet in our garage, really handy.
2 opmerkingen:
Anoniem
zei
Brian:
Looks like tire changing is a spectator sport! I hope you guys have everything you need.
Arnie left yesterday after we finished sections for the great pine, I hope he's a help to your guys.
Rest up this weekend, your going to need your energy.
2 opmerkingen:
Brian:
Looks like tire changing is a spectator sport! I hope you guys have everything you need.
Arnie left yesterday after we finished sections for the great pine, I hope he's a help to your guys.
Rest up this weekend, your going to need your energy.
Good luck!
Brian did a great job changing his tire. Some new tips from Jan and he will do fabulous. I will give him the message.
We will put Arnie to work!
Een reactie posten